We are proud of the contributions made by our highly skilled technicians and master opticians. The ability to manufacture precision optics requires attention to the smallest detail from everyone at each step in the process. Our people take ownership of their work at all levels.
Throughout The AOC’s 50+ year history, we have constantly evolved and added new processes to serve our Customers demanding requirements.
Today, in addition to our thin-film coating design and production capabilities, we have the ability to design, manufacture, assemble and test virtually any optical subsystem that are available.
Our varied core capabilities are including:
- Narrow bandpass filters
- Laser protection filters (notch and broadband)
- A/R coatings from the UV to the far IR spectral region (internal and durable exterior)
- Visual and IR beamslitters
- EMI protection (including patterns)
- Resistive patterns for defrost applications
- Laser cavity coatings
- Night vision compatible filters
- Full visual to IR optical fabrication, assembly and metrology capability